OK, I have to tell you, i was never good at journalling or keeping a diary. I have a diary thats 30 years old and only takes up about 12 pages. I know, pathetic.. But.... it seems I have to keep up with the Wisches!!
It's been DARN hot here, I don't know how Papa works outside all day. I Hate sweating! .. I attempted to transplant some sunspots today. I hope they make it, some are looking a little melty. I also moved that yarrow to the back, (looks great there!) and moved some lambs ear, and transplanted the coolest orange plant from the B1 field to the herb garden. Turns out it had humongous tubers.. really... about 5 inches long. looked like a big, short carrot! .. should be interesting.
I am SO glad the garden tour is over. It was fun but I don't want any more deadlines!
Ben is happy again now that he can drive the car. Actually, he's pretty happy when you keep him close to home! Don't tell him that! he's at work now and wants me to buy some pens that are on sale / plus rebate/ plus his discount, says i'll make money! .. He actually said yesterday 'when is Rebecca coming home?' Not sure if he was missing you or hoping you'd stay away longer ??
I drove Bob today and Callie was jumping up with me when she got one of her toe pads stuck in the metal mesh floor of the fore cart. She was wining and i was afraid bob would take off. Bob was good, He stood still for about 5 minutes while I worked on her toe. She finally held still and let me push it out. silly dog... she is fine, hardly any blood!
Well, how do we do pictures here?
love you... feel free to comment! .
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from my blog readers!