Saturday, February 12, 2011

More longarm quilting

Sorry its been so long in between posts! We had Christmas, finished the quilting room, herding, and work continues to get in the way of life! I'm not complaining though, I still have a job.

Here are some pictures of quilting I have done in the last few months.






5 comments:

  1. Your machine quilting is quite impressive, Claire. I always knew you were a fast learner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you, Claire.
    Seems like time just flies, don't you think?

    Hugs,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was good to hear from you again. Thanks for the pictures of your quilting. All your designs are great, however, the feathers in the fifth pictures are unique in how you followed the light colored blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts and beautiful quilting!
    Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers!