Saturday, February 12, 2011

Snow and dogs

Here is a video of the dogs playing in the snow pre-blizzard. 


and here are some dog pictures from the last few months.






4 comments:

  1. What a fun video! I especially liked the photos of the dogs in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire. It's a shame we sold all of our sheep last Fall. You could have brought Fly out for some practice time. It is amazing how similar our likes and hobbies are. It's a good thing the dogs got their play time in pre-blizzard, otherwise their bellies would have drug.

    Hope you are enjoyiing this cold, dreary day. Spring will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pups you have! Mine are both very, very, very old, so I particularly enjoyed watching yours tearing around at 500 mph. I definitely picked the right day to pop over from Deanna's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going the Purina trial next week? I'll be there watching for part of it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers!