Just a place to share my activities with my family and friends. Horses, Dogs, Gardening, Quilting, etc. And for those of you who ask, twodraftmom means the owner of two draft horses!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Do you know this block.
I remember seeing this block, I drew four of them below, on someone's blog last year. It is a very simple block but i loved the star created when you twisted them as below. Does anyone know where to find it?
I made two of those quilts for my boys and here is a link to the first post I did with the info about where I got the pattern. http://tamarackshack.blogspot.com/2010/08/me-scrappy.html Hope that helps.
Don't you just hate that when you do that. Sorry I cannot help. I will keep my eyes open for it.
ReplyDeletegerry had it on her blog, did it with chisel points from GO! I no longer have resources (books) to look through. Sorry
ReplyDeleteI saw a similar block, called buzz saw. I'll send a photo of the page for you to review. It may or may not be what you are looking for.
ReplyDeleteI made two of those quilts for my boys and here is a link to the first post I did with the info about where I got the pattern.
ReplyDeletehttp://tamarackshack.blogspot.com/2010/08/me-scrappy.html
Hope that helps.