Just a few days ago we had almost 80 degree weather. Today we got 5-6 inches of snow! Here are some of my daffodils braving their snowy coat. I hope they survive! I should have cut some to bring inside, but you know how that goes.
The dogs wanted to go out so I brought my camera. Here is Callie, you can't tell but she has snow on her nose, silly girl.
And last is Fly after the play. She was the only one to collect snow balls like this. I had to give her a bath to get them all off.
Enjoy the videos of them playing. I thought they were all cute.
Stay warm and I hope this melts quickly!

I had no idea that you got that much snow. This, too, shall pass. How fun it is to watch your pups play. Mama
ReplyDeleteFly with the snowballs is pretty funny. They are having a great time, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures and the videos of your dogs having fun. I had never seen snow accumulate as snow balls on Fly's legs.
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by through another blog...Looks like you have a lot of fun hobbies. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping we said good-bye to all the snow until next winter, though living where we do it is not unusual to have late April early May snow storms.
ReplyDelete