Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cold weather present from my friend

A few weeks ago when it was still COLD here, a friend of mine made me some working mittens.  They are open so I can type with my fingers.  Since we were trying to save energy and only using the firewood insert for heat, my office was very cold.  These mittens were AWESOME!   Thank you Anna Marie.  

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love these fingerless mitts? I have a pair just like these. In fact I think the yarn in yours is what was left over from the ones she made me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, isn't A.M. the most generous gal we know?
    These wrist warmers really, really do the trick.
    When I wear mine outside and to drive I wear those dollar gloves from Target under, between the two I am toasty warm.
    Hugs,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers!