Just a place to share my activities with my family and friends. Horses, Dogs, Gardening, Quilting, etc. And for those of you who ask, twodraftmom means the owner of two draft horses!
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Longarm quilting designs since June
Ok, one of my fans mentioned that I haven't blogged in ages! guilty. Will two posts in one day make up for it ?
I have been doing lots of herding and NOT really making good progress. Fly and I are working on 'Lie down'. Without a lie down, herding is impossible. We hope to get back out there soon.
In the mean time, I realized that its December already and I have lots of presents to work on and my TODO list is WAY too long. I have quilted MANY charity quilts for the guild and my quilting is getting better and better. I had to get a new bobbin case for the longarm and re-time my machine, but all is good now and I'm able to quilt without breaking my thread every 4 feet. Here are some designs I've done.
Daisy, I'm learning that echoing makes anything look better.
Feather
Loops in border
Loopy flowers, I like how they filled the sashing too.
Squiggle on a stem , instead of flowers. You can put ANYTHING on a stem.
Loopy star on Rebecca's quilt, easier than it looks!
Ribbons, like this too!
Meandering leaf feathers and loops. This was easy, fast, and fun.
Labels:
quilting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your quiltig looks great.
ReplyDeleteBetty
Claire, thanks a bunch for posting pictures of your quilting designs. You have very pretty designs and you are doing excellent work. WOW!
ReplyDelete