Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Go Cutter - what a great new tool for quilters!

Ok, today I'm just trying to win a Go cutter. If you haven't heard of it, its a new way to cut fabric for quilting and its a HUGE time saver. I've been trying to win one for the last month with all the great giveaways. If i don't win one before Christmas, this would be a great present! HINT, HINT! .

Go to http://www.ryanwalshquilts.com/ for a giveaway this week.

I'm going to ask for the 2.5" strip cutter, Winding Ways, and Blazing Star templates. If you need that web site, here it is accuquilt

FYI, we are semi-finishing the unfinished space, will have to rename it the 'Quilting Room' and then i'll have a nice warm, bright space to play with quilts.

Loving the cool rain today, its kinda overcast and gray but I love the sound of rain.

1 comment:

  1. Claire, there are lots of giveaways out here in blogland.

    You know about the one on AccuQuilts FB page don't you.

    Deb and I are trying like crazy.

    Hugs,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers!